- DIRECT TRADE – Single Origin from Brazil, AGUA SANTA coffee comes from Alta Mogiana region, where the altitude is between 900-1200m. and it is traditionally known for specialty coffee production
- Naturally Processed, our whole coffee beans are 100% Arabica, 82 points (SCA). Beans are ethically and sustainably produced. AGUA SANTA coffee is roasted and packaged in Brazil for a complete “farm to cup” experience
- This smooth balanced medium roast was chosen to preserve complex flavours, aroma and maintain a low acidity. We guarantee a great quality coffee if stored in the recommended conditions. Once opened store in the fridge, in an airtight container away from strong odours
- AGUA SANTA coffee is a family owned coffee business operating since 1900. Today, the 4th and 5th Generations of the family, Douglas and his daughter Luiza, retain the family ethos and passion for one of Brazil’s most traditional and celebrated drinks, coffee
- Through countless plants inspected and numerous cups drunk, the De Marchi family continues to bring the finest quality coffee to the international markets. Times may change but passions and heritage remain as solid as ever. It’s with pride and a continued love for simplicity in taste and excellence that the De Marchi’s would like to introduce Agua Santa coffee to you
Take a sip of our coffee and get transported to a traditional coffee farm in Brazil, where the tropical morning breeze is fresh, and the natural aroma of the drink fills the air. Made with 100% Arabica beans, Agua Santa coffee is non GMO, has no additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients. It is vegan and Keto friendly, and it is a game changer for the start of your day. Enjoy your coffee moment with us!