- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Super-Cute Size: Set of four 2.5-ounce espresso cups set with espresso spoons, perfect for tasting a double or single shot of espresso, Works great with an espresso machine.
- Premium Material: made of high-quality porcelain/ceramic, lead-free, chip-resistant make them healthy & sturdy for daily use, safe for dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer.
- Sleek Modern Styling: Exquisite and stackable design with elegant white coloring ideal for various dining environments. Saves space in your kitchen, ideal for espresso machines, Fluted saucers can prevent drinking liquid overflowing during movement.
- GIFT Package: Protectively package is perfect for giving, wedding gift, bridal shower, housewarming Mother's Day, beautiful addition to any cafe, restaurant, pub and definitely to your own home
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: If you purchase our Jars for your kitchen, then you will be confident that the product you get is going to stand in the whole life of your kitchen. If you have any issue with our products, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to find a satisfactory solution for you within 24 hours.
What Is Espresso?
Espresso is a full-flavored, concentrated form of coffee that is served in “shots.” It is made by forcing pressurized, hot water through very finely ground coffee beans. This process is called “pulling a shot.”
Unlike most coffees, espressos have “crema.” This is a froth of reddish-brown color that forms when air bubbles combine with the soluble oils of a fine-ground coffee. The crema adds to the rich flavor and alluring aroma of espresso. Oftentimes, the crema is a mark of a proper espresso made with a quality, perfectly ground coffee.
Crema and espresso’s quick extraction process give espresso a fuller flavor, longer aftertaste and lower caffeine content than drip coffee. These styles of consumption form the vast majority of drinks we recognise on menus; from the beloved cappuccino to the refined flat white.
What is a demitasse cup?
You may think of them as “espresso cups,” but the real name for the small coffee cup that commonly holds espresso is a “demitasse cup.” These tiny white cups can be seen in restaurants, cafes, and coffee houses throughout the world.
Demitasse (dem-E-tas) is French for “half cup.” This small coffee cup holds about 2-3 fluid ounces (60-90 mL). They are half the size of a regular coffee cup, hence the name “half cup.”
Demitasse is French, and the same cup goes by different names depending on where you are in the world.
Why choose Aozita?
Made from the finest high quality durable porcelain; bpa-free; lead-free; compared to plastic or other chemical synthesis, it is healthy for human body,and it is also environment friendly.
Safe in microwave,oven,and freezer as well as dishwasher-safe.
Easy to clean & no residue left,the lustre still looks like new after long time use.
Sleek modern styling, classical winter frost white,match well with your other tableware.
Stackable espresso set by Aozita saves counter space with a stylish and innovative vertical design.
2.5 oz espresso cups x 4
4 inch espresso spoons x 4
4 inch saucer plates x 4
GIFT SET: packaged for giving, wedding gift, bridal shower, housewarming Mother’s Day