- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- PERSONAL ESPRESSO MAKER: This espresso maker features an easy-pour glass decanter, frothing steam wand & detachable permanent filter basket. Brew lattes, americanos, cappuccinos & macchiatos with a simple turn of a knob!
- NO-MESS ESPRESSO: The steam-pressurized safety cap & removable drip tray prevent accidental leaks, & the permanent filter basket is detachable for easy cleaning. An easy-pour decanter with cool touch & drip-free spout ensures safe serving.
- BE YOUR OWN BARISTA: Channel your inner barista. The steam wand quickly warms & froths milk so you can turn plain espresso into a fancier latte or cappuccino, enabling you to make café-quality beverages at home
- KITCHEN ESSENTIALS: BELLA offers a full range of high-quality products including air fryers, waffle irons, toasters, coffee makers, electric kettles, slow cookers, espresso machines, griddles & juicers.
- MIX IT UP: The kitchen should be fun. With BELLA It can be. We provide you with quick & convenient kitchen solutions to simplify your hectic life, including small kitchen appliances, cookware & housewares.
From the manufacturer
Let’s get Fancy!
The BELLA Espresso maker allows you to brew lattes, americanos, cappuccinos and macchiatos with the simple turn of a knob. Channel your inner barista. This personal espresso maker takes the guesswork out of coffee making. The steam pressurized safety cap and removable drip tray prevent accidental leaks. The easy pour decanter with cool touch and a drip free spout ensure safe serving. Conveniently froth milk at home with the frothing steam wand to turn plain espresso into a fancier latte or cappuccino. The permanent filter basket is detachable for easy cleaning.
Brew a True Cup of Espresso!
Pumpkin Spiced Latte!
Salted Carmel Iced Coffee
What You’ll Need- Carmel Sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
What You’ll Need- Coffee
- 1 cup espresso or strong coffee, cooled
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 4 tablespoons caramel
- 1 cup ice
- Whipped cream
What to do:
1. Add all the caramel sauce ingredients to a sauce pan over medium-low heat.
2. Whisk for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from stove and pour the sauce into a jar.
3. Set aside until the sauce cools completely and thickens.
1. Add half of the coffee, milk, and caramel sauce to a tall glass. Mix well and add ice.
2. Top with whipped cream and drizzle more caramel sauce over top.
Cooking Time 7 Minutes
Makes 2 Servings