- ORIGIN SPECIALTIES: Our Brazil Mogiana coffee comes the Mogiana region, an area along the border of the states of São Paulo and Minas Gerais, Brazi. This is a well-known coffee growing region in the municipality of Espírito Santo do Pinhal, in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. Estancia Lecy is known in the area for its excellent infrastructure and production of high quality coffee, which is a testament to the highly trained team of agronomists, managers, technicians and cuppers.
- FLAVOR NOTES: peanut brittle, hazelnut, creamy body and sweet finish.
- SOCIAL IMPACT: This coffee is sourced from Cooperativa de Cafeicultores e Agropecuaristas (COCAPEC). COCAPEC was founded on July 11, 1985. COCAPEC started its activities with almost 300 members in its first year of operations and today COCAPEC has over 2,000 members. COCAPEC is renowned in this coffee-growing region for its technical support and natural drying methods.
- SHIPPING MATERIAL: Our product is shipped to you in 12 oz. Natural Kraft stand up zip pouches which are made with a resealable zipper, 5 layer structure with foil lining, rounded corners, and a tear notch for easy opening. Dimensions L x W x Gusset: 10-1/2 in. x 6-3/4 in. x 3-1/2 in.
- ABSOLUTELY NO COMMITMENTS, NO OBLIGATIONS!
Flavor Name:Brazil Mogiana
Size:Brazil 2 Pound
Fulfillment in every cup!
Morning Hills Coffee aims to fulfill all who our part of our coffee world. You can be assured that with each cup you are enjoying excellent coffee while positively impacting the life of the local growers and their community.
Mogiana coffee comes from the Mogiana region, an area along the border of the states of São Paulo and Minas Gerais, Brazi. Mogiana is known in the area for its excellent infrastructure and production of high quality coffee, which is a testament to the highly trained team of agronomists, managers, technicians and cuppers.
Currently, the High Mogiana region has an average annual production of more than one million bags of coffee, of which 85% is high quality beans produced at optimum altitude and temperature. Our current offering is Fine Cup (FC) and Strictly Soft (SS) the highest cup category in the Brazilian coffee grading.
Consider purchasing 2 lbs to start with and experiment with different roasting times to find that optimal taste.
GUARANTEED SATISFACTION and NO OBLIGATIONS!!!