- ROASTED, BLENDED AND PACKED IN ITALY – Caffe’ Cartapani roastery is located in northern Italy, in the province of Brescia which extends from the wine region of Franciacorta to the famous Lake Garda. Numerous coffee shops in the area have been brewing Cartapani coffee for years.
- AWARD WINNING BLEND – Composed of the best Arabica coffee from selected plantations of Central America,South America and India, with the addition of a small percentage of fine robusta coffee to deliver a perfect layer of crema. This blend was among the winners during the 2010 International Coffee Tasting contest in the category “Italian Blends for Espresso”.
- MEDIUM ROAST – This roasting level emphasizes the properties of the green beans, including defects if any. This is why only high quality beans -such as the ones selected by Cartapani- can be used for medium roasting. Medium roast beans have balanced flavor, aroma and acidity and are not oily.
- ROASTING PROCESS – Caffe’ Cartapani roasts their beans with state of the art Italian equipment. Each origin is independently roasted before being mixed together in order to optimize the roasting process for each origin.
- TRY IT – We know that coffee is a very personal experience, not everybody likes the same things. It’s also impossible to accurately describe aroma, fragrance and body with words and pictures. There is only one way for you to know whether these will become your new favorite beans or not: just try them. If you are not satisfied for any reasons don’t hesitate to contact us.
Cinquestelleis anaward winning blend that guarantees an unforgettable coffee experience.
“Cinque Stelle” meansFive Stars in Italian, emphasizing the high quality of this coffee.
This is a premium blend crafted with professional machines in mind. The high tech roasting process slowly toasts each origin independently before blending.
Medium roast is the ideal roasting level that lets you enjoy all the properties of the beans together with the unique characteristics of the roasting process. Medium roasted beans have balanced acidity and body and are not oily, keeping your grinder or super automatic espresso machine free of oily residues.
Cinquestelle is composed of the best Arabica coffee from selected plantations of Central America, South America and India, with the addition of a small percentage of high quality robusta coffee to deliver a perfect layer of crema.
The history ofCaffe’ Cartapani excellence begins in 1951 when brothers Domenico and Mario Cartapani launched their business in the city of Brescia, located in northern Italy.
Like many of the Italian excellencies that contributed to make theMade in Italy worldwide famous and associated to high quality, Caffe’ Cartapani focus has always been on delivering best in class roasted coffee beans.
Very tight bonds with green bean suppliers from plantations in Asia , Central and South America guarantee continuity of taste and aroma from bag to bag, year after year.
It is no coincidence thatCaffe’ Cartapani beans are used in numerous coffee shops in Italy, some of them being very prestigious and renowned.