- OUR COMPANY: A company of 2 strong and launched in May 2019 by brothers Nick and Dan Hunnewell. Their mission, bringing better coffee to Amazon while giving back to coffee growing regions.
- MICROLOT COFFEE: Our Single Origin Microlot Coffees are sourced from high-end limited-edition lots and are traceable down to an individual producer
- ARABICA COFFEE: Our Single Origin Coffees are made from 100% Arabica coffee beans. Arabica Coffee has twice the flavor and a better aroma than its counterpart (Robusta).
- FLAVOR FIRST: We source all our coffee to achieve specific taste notes. Our Costa Rican Microlot tastes of Cocoa, Toffee, Lemon, with a Sweet and Clean body
- FRESHNESS: To help lock in freshness, we pack all our coffee immediately after roasting and remove all oxygen from the bags. We send Amazon small batches each week, so they have the freshest coffee in their warehouse. Our whole bean coffee will maintain its optimal freshness for 1-3 months past roast date. If you receive anything beyond that, please email us and we’ll make any correction. ([email protected]).
Flavor Name:Costa Rican
What makes Coffee Bros. different from big box brands is that they follow their ethically-sourced coffees from farm to roaster. The green beans are harvested and purchased during the current and optimal season and are sent in GrainPro bags to keep the green beans completely sealed so that no odors, mold, or moisture can seep into the beans on their journey. Among the many other differentiators, both brothers agreed early on that they would never over roast their beans (say goodbye to overly bitter coffee). Unbeknownst to consumers, most coffee on the market is over roasted and burnt which means that the natural taste notes of the beans are masked.
ABOUT THE COFFEE
This exquisite microlot is a father-son project that produces meticulous coffees in what seems like “simple” conditions, but with incredible care and attention to detail. Though the micromill was established in 2011, The father and son duo have both been in coffee their whole lives and it shows.
These coffee beans shine with cocoa and fruity undertones due to its natural processing methods (Naturals go straight from the tree to the drying beds which gives it a unique taste).
SINGLE ORIGIN DETAILS
REGION: Central Valley
VARIETAL: 100% Arabica Coffee
ROAST LEVEL: Medium Roast Coffee
TASTE NOTES: Cocoa, Toffee, Lemon
PROCESSING METHOD: Natural
SUGGESTED RECIPES (adjust to taste):
Espresso Machine: 20g of finely ground coffee yielding 40g of liquid in 30 seconds.
Pour over: 23g of Coarse/Medium ground coffee for every 350g (12.3 ounces) of water. Total brew time should last 2.5 – 3 minutes.
Drip Machine: 60g of Medium/Fine ground coffee to 1 liter (33.8 ounces) of water.
QUESTIONS / CONCERNS: [email protected]