- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- HANDCRAFT SHOTS OF ESPRESSO – The Flair is a 100% human-powered, manual espresso press. With the Flair Espresso Maker, you have a complete manual espresso machine that can produce professional quality shots of espresso from your home, or wherever you are. Add 60ml of boiled water and a dose of up to 18 grams to yield a 40 ml shot with beautiful crema. A burr grinder is essential for use with this product.
- CUSTOM PRESSURE GAUGE – Allows for immediate visual feedback, as well as a target espresso range, while pulling shots with the Flair manual espresso press. Each Flair Espresso Maker is capable of brewing between 6-9 BAR, the perfect range for espresso extraction. The Pressure Kit also comes with a stainless steel tamper and a bottomless 2-in-1 portafilter for naked or spouted brewing.
- EASY TO CLEAN – The Flair Espresso Maker is the only manual espresso maker with a completely detachable brewing head. This patented design allows for users to completely remove the brewing head, separate the parts, and rinse under cool water.
- FULLY PORTABLE – All Flair Espresso Makers come standard with our precision cut and padded carrying case meaning you can take your manual espresso maker anywhere you’d like.
- BUILT TO LAST – Now with an upgraded, stronger base, post and lever! Made from durable materials like cast aluminum and stainless steel, you can be sure your manual espresso maker, by Flair, is built to last. Both the aluminum press stand and the stainless steel brewing head are backed by a 5-year warranty.
The Flair Signature Espresso Maker provides an elegant way to handcraft your own espresso from home, or wherever you may find yourself. At Flair, we asked the question, “What is the minimum needed to brew a professional-level shot of espresso?” Years of experience led us to design a simple lever press that produces delicious espresso, topped with thick crema, without any pods or electricity.
Brewing espresso with the Flair is an art form, and not a push-button solution. This product is targeted to those interested in taking the time to fully enjoy the process of handcrafting their favorite drink. Before purchasing, please know that to produce real espresso, you’ll need to have access to freshly ground coffee beans and a burr grinder.
Our Design Distinguishes Us
We designed the Flair to make the best espresso possible. The result is a strong and beautiful press, made with quality materials like stainless steel and aluminum, that delivers consistent quality without electricity. And cleaning is easy with the market’s only detachable brewing head and our unique Bottomless 2-in-1 Portafilter.
Pressure Kit for Advanced Brewing
The Pressure Kit is the best offering from Flair. It not only includes the custom fitted carrying case to ensure safe transport, it also includes a stainless steel tamper and our custom Pressure Gauge which allows users to track and manage the pressure they are using to brew their shots.
The Taste Defines Us
Making espresso is an art form. Espresso made manually with the Flair is a work of art. Consistently regarded by customers as having quality that rivals any other machine, our espresso shots are complex and full of flavor with delicate crema that blooms in your cup as you brew. The Flair is simply, purely, espresso.
- Weight: 7lbs (3.18kg)
- Case Size: 12.5″L x 9″W x 3.25″H (32cm x 23cm x 8cm)
- Assembled Size: 12″L x 6″W x 10″H (30cm x 15cm x 25cm)
- Cylinder Water Capacity: 60ml
- Lever Pressure: 6 BAR to 10 BAR
- Shot Extraction Time: Target between 30 and 45 seconds
- Shot Volume: Roughly 45ml
- Coffee Grounds Input Weight: Recommend between 13 and 18 grams
- Your favorite Coffee Beans, freshly roasted within a few weeks of using
- A burr grinder, to freshly grind your beans minutes before brewing
- Rapid boiled water, at a target temperature range between 195 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit
- A love of making your own espresso and a bit of gusto to press down the lever