- BLACK KNIGHT ORGANIC DECAF COFFEE IS A DANGEROUSLY DARK ROAST with Tropical Notes and a Caramelized Finish. Made from 100% Arabica Coffee Beans.
- USDA ORGANIC. FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED. SWISS WATER PROCESS DECAFFEINATED for Full Flavor Without Caffeine. FRC Exclusive Blend of Single-Origin Coffees.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 2 LB and 5 LB Bags. Packs of Three 12 Oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Pre-Ground Coffee.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Black Knight Swiss Water Decaf Organic Coffee
Cupping Notes: Bold, Caramelized Sugar, Plantains
Enjoy the famously bold flavor of our best-selling Black Knight coffee, now available as an organic Swiss Water process decaf! This water decaf coffee is carefully and responsibly decaffeinated, leaving every ounce of flavor untouched. Experience the same notorious hints of plantains and caramelized sugar finish that you crave in our Black Knight Swiss Water Decaf coffee.
A Fresh Roasted Coffee Exclusive Blend!
Fresh Roasted Coffee is Coffee for Everybody
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. We chose our coffees carefully and with consideration of origin, flavor profile, and quality. Our goal is to deliver exceptional coffee that is approachable by everyone from the casual coffee drinker to the connoisseur.
To make sure that our children are able to enjoy coffee as much as we are, we’ve reduced our carbon footprint through environmentally-friendly roasting techniques and equipment and we produce only recyclable/compostable coffee pods.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly.
Fresh Roasted Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either an opaque glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should kept cool but should never be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, contrary to popular belief. Coffee beans are porous and can also absorb moisture and unwanted flavors.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, no artificial flavors, no preservatives.