- BRAZILIAN MINAS GERAIS COFFEE is an Exquisitely Smooth Light Roast with Delicate Sugar, Rich Cacao, and Tropical Citrus Notes.
- AVAILABLE in Whole Bean as 2 lb and 5 lb Bags. Packs of Three 12 oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Drip-Ground Coffee.
- DIRECT TRADE. Single Origin. Naturally Processed. 100% Arabica Coffee Beans Chosen with Care.
- GROWN RESPONSIBLY, ROASTED RESPONSIBLY. Our Coffee is Ethically Sourced and Roasted in Our State-of-the-Art, Environmentally-Friendly Loring Roaster.
- PROUDLY Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Direct Trade BrazilianMinas Gerais Coffee
Cupping Notes: Sugar, Cacao, Citrus
The standout feature of our Direct Trade BrazilianMinas Gerais coffee is the delicate and mild flavor. Similar to our popularSanta Luzia, this single origin varietal is extremely well balanced with notes of sugar, citrus, and cacao. This coffee produces a wonderful aroma and is flavorful without a strong acidic bite, has a delicious, fruity mid-palate, and an orchestral finish.
Fresh Roasted Coffee
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. Our coffees are chosen and established with great love and greater yet – consideration of origin, flavor profile and quality. All of these components help us to deliver consistent, exceptional coffee with true approachability.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. The way coffee is stored is essential to keeping it fresh and ready to enjoy. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly. Coffee should be stored in an opaque, airtight container – we suggest either a glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should never be stored in the freezer, contrary to popular belief, as it leads to the extraction of moisture and flavor. Coffee beans are porous and will also absorb unwanted flavors from your refrigerator or freezer.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans. No additives, artificial flavors or preservatives.