- A DARKER AND BOLDER TAKE ON OUR TRADITIONAL Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee. An Exceptional Choice For Any Dark Roast Coffee Lover.
- SINGLE-ORIGIN FROM KOCHERE, ETHIOPIA. Dark Roast. X-tra Bold Body. Heirloom Varietal. Wash Processed & Sun Dried.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 2 LB and 5 LB Bags. Packs of Three 12 Oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Pre-Ground Coffee.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Dark Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Kochere Coffee
Cupping Notes: Lemon, Honey, Bold
A dark, bold and flavorful take on our Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Kochere coffee. Our Dark Ethiopian Yirgacheffe takes all of the rich citrus and honeyed sweetness of traditional African coffee and amplifies the flavor. With no bitter aftertaste and a clean profile, you get to experience the complex and bright flavors of a traditional Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, at a darker and deeper level. This is the perfect choice for dark roast coffee lovers.
Fresh Roasted Coffee is Coffee for Everybody
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. We chose our coffees carefully and with consideration of origin, flavor profile, and quality. Our goal is to deliver exceptional coffee that is approachable by everyone from the casual coffee drinker to the connoisseur.
To make sure that our children are able to enjoy coffee as much as we are, we’ve reduced our carbon footprint through environmentally-friendly roasting techniques and equipment and we produce only recyclable/compostable coffee pods.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly.
Fresh Roasted Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either an opaque glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should kept cool but should never be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, contrary to popular belief. Coffee beans are porous and can also absorb moisture and unwanted flavors.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, no artificial flavors, no preservatives.