- FRESH ROASTED COFFEE’S MEDIUM ROAST ARTISAN BLEND Is a Premiere Multi-Region Blend for Every Coffee Lover. Sweet and Clean with a Balanced Flavor.
- MEDIUM ROAST AND BOLD BODY, Sourced from the Finest Central American and South America Coffee Beans and Roasted to Perfection.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE is OU Kosher Certified and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA. Our Coffee is Roasted on Loring ™ Smart Roasters to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint and Provide Superior Flavor.
- FRESH ROASTED THEN PACKED, NITROGEN Flushed and Sealed In Order to Keep Your Coffee at its Freshest for the Longest Possible Time.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 2 LB and 5 LB Bags. For Best Results, FRC Recommends 2 TBSP (10g) of Ground Coffee Per 6 FL OZ (180ml) of Cold, Filtered Water. Adjust to Your Taste.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Medium Roast Artisan Blend Coffee
Cupping Notes:Sweet, Clean, Balanced
Our Roastmaster warned us that this one was going to become our favorite Artisan Blend and he was right! Bold but not too bold, balanced, a little sweet, and a super clean finish. This one is a treat for every coffee lover, and we think you’ll agree!
This blend of Central and South American coffee beans is responsibly sourced and perfectly roasted using our state-of-the-art smokeless roasting technology.
Fresh Roasted Coffee
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. Our coffees are chosen and established with great love and greater yet – consideration of origin, flavor profile and quality. All of these components help us to deliver consistent, exceptional coffee with true approachability.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. The way coffee is stored is essential to keeping it fresh and ready to enjoy. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly. Coffee should be stored in an opaque, airtight container. We suggest either a glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should not be stored in the freezer, contrary to popular belief, as it leads to moisture extracting the flavor of the coffee. Coffee beans are porous and will also absorb unwanted flavors from your freezer or refrigerator.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives.