- OUR ORGANIC ETHIOPIAN YIRGACHEFFE COFFEE IS AN ABSOLUTE FAVORITE With Notes of Bright Citruses And A Sweet Lemon Tea Finish.
- USDA ORGANIC. FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED. Single-Origin From Gedeo Zone, Ethiopia. Wash Processed & Dried On Raised Beds. Medium Roast.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 2 LB and 5 LB Bags. Packs of Three 12 Oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Pre-Ground Coffee.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee
Cupping Notes: Sweet Tangerine, Lemon Tea, Lime
This sweet and mild organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee is Fair Trade and USDA Organic Certified. With hints of bright citruses like sweet tangerine and lime, the acidity level is powerful and bright, while the cup finishes with a dry, lemon tea finish.
The cooperative that produces this exceptional Fair Trade Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe was founded in 2012 and helps farmers in the area maintain a sustainable life. All 177 members help to lovingly produce the high quality coffees that thrive in the region.
Fresh Roasted Coffee is Coffee for Everybody
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. We chose our coffees carefully and with consideration of origin, flavor profile, and quality. Our goal is to deliver exceptional coffee that is approachable by everyone from the casual coffee drinker to the connoisseur.
To make sure that our children are able to enjoy coffee as much as we are, we’ve reduced our carbon footprint through environmentally-friendly roasting techniques and equipment and we produce only recyclable/compostable coffee pods.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly.
Fresh Roasted Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either an opaque glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should kept cool but should never be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, contrary to popular belief. Coffee beans are porous and can also absorb moisture and unwanted flavors.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, no artificial flavors, no preservatives.