- ORGANIC SUMATRAN DECAF COFFEE IS EARTHY, CREAMY, AND HAS RICH UNDERTONES OF CHOCOLATE. The Ideal Choice For Anyone Who Wants To Ditch The Caffeine But Not The Flavor and Bold Body.
- USDA ORGANIC. SWISS WATER PROCESSED. FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED. Decaffeinated. Single-Origin From Bener Meriah, Aceh, Sumatra. Catimor, Ateng, Timtim, and Bourbon Varietals. Wet Hulled-Semi Washed & Sun dried.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 2 LB and 5 LB Bags. Packs of Three 12 Oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Pre-Ground Coffee.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Organic Sumatra Swiss Water Decaf Coffee
Cupping Notes: Earthy, Creamy, Baker’s Chocolate
Excellent Sumatran coffees truly capture the jungle essence flavor-wise, producing an earthy and sometimes vegetal cup with chocolate undertones and a creamy finish. Our Sumatra Swiss Water Decaf Coffee is a Fair Trade Organic option that uses a completely chemical-free decaffeination method to retain optimal flavor and body.
This organic Sumatra coffee is a shade grown, exceptionally flavorful water processed decaf coffee. It is produced by a small group of Gayonese farmers. Each farmer owns less than one hectare of land and follows strict organic farming methods.
Fresh Roasted Coffee is Coffee for Everybody
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. We chose our coffees carefully and with consideration of origin, flavor profile, and quality. Our goal is to deliver exceptional coffee that is approachable by everyone from the casual coffee drinker to the connoisseur.
To make sure that our children are able to enjoy coffee as much as we are, we’ve reduced our carbon footprint through environmentally-friendly roasting techniques and equipment and we produce only recyclable/compostable coffee pods.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly.
Fresh Roasted Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either an opaque glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should kept cool but should never be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, contrary to popular belief. Coffee beans are porous and can also absorb moisture and unwanted flavors.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, no artificial flavors, no preservatives.