- THIS AMAZING ORGANIC SUMATRAN COFFEE IS PEPPERY, EARTHY, AND CHOCOLATEY. Bold and Flavorful, this Medium Roast Coffee Will Wow You with Intense Richness.
- SINGLE-ORIGIN FROM THE CENTRAL ACEH REGION OF NORTHERN SUMATRA. USDA Organic Certified. Fair Trade Certified. RFA Certified. Catimor, Bourbon, Typica, and Caturra Varietals. Wet Hulled & Sun Dried.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 2 LB and 5 LB Bags. Packs of Three 12 Oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Pre-Ground Coffee.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Organic Sumatran Coffee
Cupping Notes: Earthy, Pepper, Chocolate
Peppery, earthy and chocolatey all describe this amazing USDA Organic, Fair Trade and Rainforest Alliance Certified Sumatran coffee. The overall body of our Organic Sumatra coffee is bold and flavorful with slight vegetal notes, which are common for the region. The flavor of this bold bodied, medium roast coffee rounds off into a powerful chocolate finish for an immensely rich coffee that is sure to make you crave a second cup.
Fresh Roasted Coffee is Coffee for Everybody
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. We chose our coffees carefully and with consideration of origin, flavor profile, and quality. Our goal is to deliver exceptional coffee that is approachable by everyone from the casual coffee drinker to the connoisseur.
To make sure that our children are able to enjoy coffee as much as we are, we’ve reduced our carbon footprint through environmentally-friendly roasting techniques and equipment and we produce only recyclable/compostable coffee pods.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly.
Fresh Roasted Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either an opaque glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should kept cool but should never be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, contrary to popular belief. Coffee beans are porous and can also absorb moisture and unwanted flavors.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, no artificial flavors, no preservatives.