- BOLD & SATISFYING, SMOOTH & SWEET. This Super Smooth Coffee from Papua New Guinea has Notes of Berries and Dark Chocolate.
- SINGLE-ORIGIN FROM THE GOROKA AREA IN THE EASTERN HIGHLAND PROVINCE. Typical, Arusha, & Bourbon Varietals.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 2 LB and 5 LB Bags. Packs of Three 12 Oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Pre-Ground Coffee.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Papua New Guinea Coffee
Cupping Notes: Clean, Dark Chocolate, Cherry
This coffee from the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea is bold and satisfying. Papua New Guinea coffee is a smooth and notably sweet coffee with a medium body and acidity level. The initial taste reflects dark berries and ends with dark chocolate with a remarkably clean finish.
Papua New Guinea coffee is an Indonesian coffee, but it separates itself from the others in nearly every way. Wet vs wet-hulled processing creates a cup with a very different flavor and body. A developed sweetness is prominent and earthy, vegetal flavors from these beans are rare.
Fresh Roasted Coffee is Coffee for Everybody
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. We chose our coffees carefully and with consideration of origin, flavor profile, and quality. Our goal is to deliver exceptional coffee that is approachable by everyone from the casual coffee drinker to the connoisseur.
To make sure that our children are able to enjoy coffee as much as we are, we’ve reduced our carbon footprint through environmentally-friendly roasting techniques and equipment and we produce only recyclable/compostable coffee pods.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly.
Fresh Roasted Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either an opaque glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should kept cool but should never be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, contrary to popular belief. Coffee beans are porous and can also absorb moisture and unwanted flavors.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, no artificial flavors, no preservatives.