- THE WELL-KNOWN SUMATRA MANDHELING IS SMOOTH WITH CHOCOLATEY AND EARTHY UNDERTONES. The Ideal Coffee For Any Indonesian Coffee-Lover Who Prefers Low Acidity and A Full Mouthfeel!
- SINGLE-ORIGIN FROM LINTONG, SUMATRA. Medium Roast. Typica and Lasuna Varietals. Wet Hulled & Dried On Raised Beds.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 2 LB and 5 LB Bags. Packs of Three 12 Oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Pre-Ground Coffee.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Sumatra Mandheling Coffee
Cupping Notes: Dark Chocolate, Cedar, Heavy
Sumatra Mandheling coffee is widely known for possessing a smooth chocolate flavor with earthy undertones. This bold and medium roasted Sumatra coffee is perfect for those who prefer Indonesian coffees with low acidity and full mouthfeel.
Coffees from Sumatra are often noted for a very rich, immediately earthy flavor. The wet hull process undergone by this coffee plays a specific role in developing the earthy, vegetal and sometimes spiced flavors that can be identified in many premium Sumatran coffee beans.
Fresh Roasted Coffee is Coffee for Everybody
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. We chose our coffees carefully and with consideration of origin, flavor profile, and quality. Our goal is to deliver exceptional coffee that is approachable by everyone from the casual coffee drinker to the connoisseur.
To make sure that our children are able to enjoy coffee as much as we are, we’ve reduced our carbon footprint through environmentally-friendly roasting techniques and equipment and we produce only recyclable/compostable coffee pods.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly.
Fresh Roasted Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either an opaque glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should kept cool but should never be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, contrary to popular belief. Coffee beans are porous and can also absorb moisture and unwanted flavors.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, no artificial flavors, no preservatives.