- CLASSICALLY INDONESIAN COFFEE FROM TIMOR with a Deep, Devolped Flavor. Syrupy with Dark Chocolate Notes and an Herbaceous, Mild Finish. Stellar!
- USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED, RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED,Fair Trade Certified. Single-Origin from Dili, East Timor.
- COFFEE FOR EVERYBODY – sustainably sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 2 LB and 5 LB Bags. Packs of Three 12 Oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Pre-Ground Coffee.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Organic Timor Coffee, USDA Organic, RFA Certified, Fair Trade
Cupping Notes: Dark Chocolate, Syrupy, Woody
Timor coffee is classically Indonesian with deep, developed flavor and dark chocolate notes. Roasted to a true medium like our Organic, Fair Trade and Rainforest Alliance Certified Timor coffee, you get subtle woody and herbaceous cupping notes through a relatively mild finish for a truly stellar cup of coffee.
The Cooperativa Cafe Timor employs farmers from across the countryside who often oversee no more than a hectare of farmland. The Timor varietals have evolved producing a new hybrid varietal with cleaner characteristics than the original.
Fresh Roasted Coffee is Coffee for Everybody
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. We chose our coffees carefully and with consideration of origin, flavor profile, and quality. Our goal is to deliver exceptional coffee that is approachable by everyone from the casual coffee drinker to the connoisseur.
To make sure that our children are able to enjoy coffee as much as we are, we’ve reduced our carbon footprint through environmentally-friendly roasting techniques and equipment and we produce only recyclable/compostable coffee pods.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly.
Fresh Roasted Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either an opaque glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should kept cool but should never be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, contrary to popular belief. Coffee beans are porous and can also absorb moisture and unwanted flavors.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, no artificial flavors, no preservatives.