- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- ⭐ [1 cup Moka Espresso Coffee 1.5 fl oz small size for 1 cup moka coffee ] small Stovetop espresso maker, Moka pot, & manual coffee percolator machine. Use on smallest stove top or with burner plate for safety. For 1 cup moka expresso coffee. Easier to use than electric espresso coffee machines and makes a rich cup of Italian style moka coffee. 1 cup small espresso coffee maker stovetop size in Food grade anodized aluminium.
- ⭐ [Easy to use small Moka Espresso coffee Maker & Cuban Coffee maker] will work on all gas and electric stove top, propane camping stoves, just NOT induction. It makes moka coffee on glass top stoves but will heat very slowly since its not magnetic. It is an easy to use stovetop espresso maker, coffee perculator, or expresso coffee maker stovetop. Its also called a Moka pot, Moka coffe maker, or Cafetera Cubana.
- ⭐ [Highest quality stove top espresso for 1 cup] You can easily make a moka coffee, also called a low pressure stovetop espresso at home with the Milano Moka Stovetop Espresso maker. Add milk from a milk steamer or milk frother to make lattes or cappuccino at home with ease with this coffee percolator stovetop at home. With premium silicone moka pot gasket.
- ⭐ [Made in Italy Safety Valve for maximum safety] We studied all brands like of moka express stovetop espresso maker and improved on them in many ways. We gave the Milano Stovetop Espresso maker moka pot a larger soft touch handle with a burn guard for your finger, addressing a common complaint of hot handles and burnt fingers. Also, the Italian Safety Valve in this stove top espresso coffee maker keeps you safe from high pressure buildup.
- ⭐ [Super espresso cafeteras with style – Also use as a Greek Greca coffee maker] Moka express with a silicone gasket, and colors and styles to boot, the Milano moka coffee pot is the home espresso machine coffee maker and moka pot every one should have. Try it with your favorite coffee like the Lavazza super crema and double walled glass espresso cups. This is the home espresso coffee every coffee lover should enjoy.
Founded with a mission of helping children and families that don’t have safe water to drink, GROSCHE sells its products to raise funds and run its Safe Water Project; Every product sold by GROSCHE funds 50+ days of safe water to those in need. But the company’s initiatives don’t stop there. GROSCHE has been carbon neutral since 2010, champions living wages, and only works with factories that are verified for social and environmental compliance. GROSCHE is a Certified Benefit Corporation, as well as a woman owned and family run business that invites you to be a part of a global difference.
GROSCHE Milano Black Stovetop Espresso Maker & Moka Pot
The Milano Black is one of four styles in our line of popular Moka Pot stovetop espresso makers. Made of quality EN301 food grade aluminium, these premium espresso pots produce a rich and delicious cup of Italian coffee. This is the classic Italian coffee maker, with a modern design.
The GROSCHE Milano also comes with a certified safety valve made in Italy, to give you the added security and know you are purchasing a quality product that’s built to last.
The moka pot has been around for several decades. Originally an Italian coffee maker, it is now enjoyed around the world for the deep and rich tasting stovetop espresso that it makes. The Milano by GROSCHE has a modern twist on it, to add some style into your stovetop espresso brewing.
How to use the GROSCHE Milano Stovetop Espresso Maker
Simply fill the bottom chamber with water up to the bottom of the safety valve
Fill the funnel with fine ground coffee (don’t tamp or compress it)
Assemble pieces and place on stovetop on low flame (See compatible stovetops below)
The espresso maker will gurgle as the coffee is brewed. When its stopped gurgling, turn off the flame. Your Italian style Moka coffee is ready!
Soft-Touch Burn Guard Handle
The Milano we have designed has a large rubber coated handle with a burn guard for your fingers, to help protect you. The handle has a soft touch rubber finish, and sits away from the body to reduce heat transmission.
Non-Toxic Silicone Seal
A non-toxic silicone gasket seal to prevent leaks and maintain pressure in the boiler. Every 3-6 months you should consider changing the silicone seal to ensure quality tasting coffee and consistent pressure.
Certified Italian Safety Valve
A certified safety valve made in Italy, to give you the added security and prevents internal pressure from increasing to a dangerous point.
5 Different Sizes Available
The various sizes are convenient when you want to make Italian style coffee for one person or several people. The1 cup is 50 ml or 1.5 fl. oz. The3 cup is 150 ml or 5 fl. oz. The6 cup is 275 ml or 9.3 fl. oz. The9 cup is 450 ml or 15.2 fl .oz. The12 cup is 700 ml or 23.6 fl. oz.
Burn Guard Handle
5 Sizes Available
Easy to use on multiple stovetops
A moka pot is very easy to use. It is easy to keep for home and office. When washing it, always wash by hand and never place in a dishwasher. The aluminum will naturally tarnish in a dishwasher and spoil its finish.
GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise and a B (Benefit) Corporation on a mission to address the safe water crisis faced by nearly 800 million people around the world. For every product sold, GROSCHE provides access to 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need through its Safe Water Project. This has helped communities around the world, including in the Philippines, Malawi, Pakistan, South Sudan, India, and Uganda.