- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE: Medium-dark roast blend made with 100% Arabica coffee beans
- FRESH ROASTED COFFEE: Premium whole beans expertly roasted for a creamy milk chocolate flavor and aftertaste you'll love
- ORGANIC FAIR TRADE COFFEE BEANS: Organic Fair Trade helps ensure sustainable income and empowerment for farmers to achieve better community well-being and care for the environment
- GROWN WITH CARE: Premium USDA organic whole bean coffee grown by producers that protect natural resources, conserve biodiversity and use only approved substances—no pesticides or GMOs
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Start with fresh, cold water then grind coffee beans just before brewing. Use 1-2 tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water and adjust to taste for a delicious cup of coffee
- STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS: Store coffee beans in an airtight container away from heat, light, and moisture for fresh and quality coffee
- HIGHLAND VILLAGE RESERVE COFFEE: Each of our single origin blends highlight the unique flavors native to their region; Manufactured in the USA
Colombian Sierra Nevada coffees are mild in acidity and medium bodied, boasting a core of milk chocolate flavors and a very long creamy finish. This coffee is 100% shade grown and the crop is influenced by the unique climate conditions of the Caribbean Sea.