- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE: Medium roast blend made with 100% Arabica coffee beans
- FRESH ROASTED COFFEE: Premium whole beans expertly roasted with bright flavors and a velvety body you'll love
- ORGANIC FAIR TRADE COFFEE BEANS: Organic Fair Trade helps ensure sustainable income and empowerment for farmers to achieve better community well-being and care for the environment
- GROWN WITH CARE: Premium USDA organic whole bean coffee grown by producers that protect natural resources, conserve biodiversity and use only approved substances—no pesticides or GMOs
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Start with fresh, cold water then grind coffee beans just before brewing. Use 1-2 tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water and adjust to taste for a delicious cup of coffee
- STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS: Store coffee beans in an airtight container away from heat, light, and moisture for fresh and quality coffee
- HIGHLAND VILLAGE RESERVE COFFEE: Each of our single origin blends highlight the unique flavors native to their region; Manufactured in the USA
La Paz is a producing region with a long coffee trajectory that stands out for its unique quality, high elevations and unbeatable micro-climates which allow the cherries to ripen slower and develop sweeter flavors. As proof of the region’s efforts, producers from La Paz have been awarded first place in The Cup of Excellence in 2014, 2016 and 2018. The cup profile of our HIGHLAND RESERVE Honduran La Paz Whole Bean Coffee from the La Paz region features fruity and sweet fragrances, alive and bright acidity with orange and peach flavors, creating a vibrant drink with sustained aftertaste and a velvety body. These coffees are all very carefully processed and receive the special treatment required to ensure their quality is preserved throughout their entire journey.