- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon…simply the best!
- Cupping Notes: Fruity, cherry, subtle dark chocolate nuances with a sweet, round body, soft acidity and a deep, sweet, caramel finish.
- Good balance, not an aggressive cup. Outstanding fragrance and finish. Smooth aftertaste
- SOIL TYPE: Coffee pulp & manure compost REGION: Magdalena VARIETIES: Typica, Caturra, Castillo; Excelso bean; COFFEE PROCESSING: Wet and dry milled DRYING: Patio dried CERTIFICATIONS: Smithsonian Bird, Organic, Rain forest Alliance.
- ALTITUDE: 1,300 – 1,700 meters HARVEST: October – January PEAK AVAILABILITY: December – April
Agroberlin Farm is a single estate located on the southwest slope of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta mountain, a UNESCO world heritage site that possesses some of the richest biodiversity in South America. The farm has been under management since 1998 and obtained its organic certification in 1999. A total of 46 hectares are maintained as natural reserves, offering rich canopies, a perfect habitat for endemic and migratory birds.