- A prized rare hand selected bean from our bird friendly certified farm in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- This medium roast bean offers delicate notes of citrus and cacao, a rich body and a smooth and balanced finish.
- If you are not satisfied with any of our coffees please reach out to us we will be happy to replace with another blend.
- Best description is smooth like Jamaican Blue Mountain with bolder notes at 1/3rd of the price.
- If you like bitter, acidic coffee stay away, this makes a smooth full bodied cup of coffee, think of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee at 1/3rd of the price.
For all the negative comments, some put on by jealous competitors this coffee is the real deal. Not only is the Peaberry very rare and highly sought after, this bean won best coffee at the 2018 Coffee Fest Tradeshow. In order to get the most out of this coffee you should use brew as a pour over, french press, or espresso. It truly is a special coffee regardless of what the bogus bad reviews say.