- SERIOUSLY GOOD TASTE: With notes of Brazil nut, grapefruit, and oak, our specialty grade, gourmet blend beans are carefully selected and expertly roasted to ensure a bold, smooth flavor to satisfy the most discerning coffee drinker.
- DOING SERIOUS GOOD: When you purchase our coffee, you’re making a difference! 100% of our net proceeds (at least $3 per bag) go directly to a Children's Home in Costa Rica that provides desperately-needed care for abandoned children.
- WE TAKE QUALITY COFFEE SERIOUSLY: Our 100% Arabica coffee is grown responsibly and hand-picked in Colombia, a coffee-growing region known for producing some of the highest-quality coffee available today.
- PROUDLY ROASTED & PACKAGED IN THE USA: Our hand-crafted, Fair Trade coffee is roasted in small batches for a perfectly-balanced medium roast. Perfect for drip, French press, pour-over, or cold brew methods.
- OUR SERIOUS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are proud of the quality of our coffee and our commitment to service. If you are not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your order. No questions asked.
Flavor Name:100% Colombian PRIME
We’re proud to say we make high quality coffee that is worthy of its mission to do some Serious Good. As life-long coffee drinkers and connoisseurs, we value a good tasting brew just as much as you do. Our coffee comes from multi-generational family owned coffee plantations from the best coffee growing regions in the world. We work with one of the best gourmet, small batch roasters in Seattle, WA, where precision and consistency lends to the flavor in our favorite brew. Every cent of the net proceeds from every bag we sell goes directly to Hogar Metodista Children’s Home in Costa Rica. This small, family-run mission transforms the lives of orphaned and abandoned children in that country by providing housing, clothing, medical care, education and loving care they desperately need. The purpose of the Friends of the Methodist Children’s Home of Costa Rica Fund at the Communities Foundation of Texas is to provide immediate operational funding to support expenses including caregiver employee compensation, clothing, food, household expenses, building and grounds, schooling and healthcare costs for the Methodist Children’s Home of Costa Rica. For each bag of coffee sold, a minimum of three dollars will be donated to the Foundation. As you sit back, relax and enjoy some Seriously Good Coffee, remember that you’re doing serious good for some very special children, one cup at a time.