- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- AN ELEGANT WAY TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE – If you are looking for some porcelain cups to create your morning espresso coffee, you have come to the right place. These porcelain demitasse cups make for a great tasting espresso than paper cups, will be a beautiful addition to any cafe, restaurant, pub and definitely to your own home.
- ADORABLE DEMITASSE CUPS – These sweese porcelain espresso mugs are well made, substantial yet not heavy. The espresso cup is really adorable with a great shaped handle that you can hold it comfortably.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR ESPRESSO – Each espresso cup holds 3.5oz (without filling it to the very top). Perfect size for a double shot of espresso. They are work great with Nespresso machine. The walls of the cups are relatively thick, so they retain heat.
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN & SAFE FOR DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE, OVEN AND FREEZER – These Sweese espresso mugs are made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware. Creation of Sweese ensures you get what you pay for, BEWARE OF CHEAP KNOCK OFFS!
- ZERO risks! – Sweese will offer a free replacement or refund if anything goes wrong with the product.
Simple But Elegant Design Suit For Any Occasion
If you’re looking for an elegant, simple and stylish cup like you ever use in an Italy cafe. Congratulations, you have come to the right place!
These espresso coffee cups are simple but elegant enough for the dining room or durable enough for the patio. They are great for your kitchen as well as a restaurant or cafe.
3.5 oz espresso cup x 4
Easy To Clean & No Stains
These espresso coffee cups are clean up well in the dishwasher or by hand and no residue left, no need to worry about stains. The luster still looks like new after long time use.
Makes A Great Gift
This Sweese espresso cups set is packaged in a well-wrapped box, a perfect gift for your friends and family on Housewarming, Wedding party, Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day, Christmas and New Year’s Day.